Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ways to style my hair....please?

i recenctly got my hair cut and Im already bored styling it jus plain ol striaght down If you know of ways that i can style my hair for like everyday use that would be radical. if there are any products that i would need to style my hair just let me know which kind.



here are some pics of how my hair is:



http://www.slide.com/s/SC5Uzees2D-1Dqv8-...



and.....



http://www.slide.com/s/KDxSx-aX3z9dkJiYq...



Ways to style my hair....please?

i would pin pack the front section of your hair (much like my avatar) then you can wear the rest of your hair down or pull it back in a ponytail. Everyone looks good like that.



Ways to style my hair....please?

Use a diffuser (to curl your hair). Then you can throw it up in a messy bun or something. It looks elegant, but very simple to do. Just need a diffuser, some product ot curl your hair and some bobby pins.



Ways to style my hair....please?

You should try curling it! I think it would look cute :) Good luck!



Ways to style my hair....please?

you should try a flat iren and put waves in your hair or something like that and if you can't think of anything go to you beaution she/he will know what to do!!!*~



Ways to style my hair....please?

Well there is that new hair product ( i dont know the name though) were it has stuff were you can put wavy curls in your hair and curl the tips of your hair in or out and a bunch of stuff.



Ways to style my hair....please?

i think i know you!---beside that get an american girl hair book



Ways to style my hair....please?

Get lots of layers (noticeable) %26amp; have it chipped in around your face. You'll love it... it gives it style without having to go through a whole lot of styining in the morning.



Ways to style my hair....please?

You Can Style it with low Braids, my hair is JUST like that and sometimes I style it with low braids, Ponytail, maybe even that wet look would look awesome 2! Best Anwer PLEAZ!



Ways to style my hair....please?

try crunching it (curling it). usually at stores (wal-mart and etc.) you can find curling products.



Ways to style my hair....please?

I would try the aussie products they are cheap priced and have all sorts of products to add wave to your hair or even help to keep a nice curl. Try a really bold headband with a side part and lots of ringlets. Or maybe even straighten it with a hottools straightner.



Ways to style my hair....please?

Here are some different ideas for who to try out on your hair.



1. Buy some mousse (my personal fav is garnier fructis) and apply to damp hair. Blow dry on medium heat with a diffuser for more volumized and wavy hair.



2. Change your part. Sometimes all you need to create a new look is change where your part is. It can add sophistication or uniqueness depending on where you part your hair.



3. Put your hair up in a basic pony with a clip that matches your outfit or try a cute headband (I find that they have nice ones at Target).



4. Try having your hairdresser do low lights instead of highlights to your hair. They are normally less streaky and look much more natural.



Ways to style my hair....please?

Use hot rollers or a curling iron to either do soft curls or tighter curls. Use hairspray to keep them in if your hair is naturally straight.



Plait your hair over night or when it is wet to get waved/crimped looking hair.



When you are drying your hair, scrunch it with a good strength mousse. This works best if you have a diffuser for your hairdryer.



You could try new ways of tying it up, such as gripping back the front section, wearing it in a high ponytail, wearing it in low plaits, wearing it in low pigtails or wearing it in a messy bun.



Or, when you have your hair down, grip back just the front section and have the rest straight for a different look. Or you could just randomly curl a few sections round your head.



You could also tie your hair in a low ponytail, then use a clip to clip the middle section of your ponytail to your head. You could either softly curl the hair sticking out, or you could straighten them and use hairspray to make them stand out.



Ways to style my hair....please?

Head bands and Hair accessories can always add some fun to your hair. Also, look at some photos of Cameron Diaz and Paris Hilton with their short hair styles. They always have fun and fliratious hair dos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter