Thursday, June 17, 2010

About hair?

I wanna get my hair cut but I'm not quite sure what style I want. Will the hair-stylist be able to help me? The last one I had made me go through a book, pick a hair style I liked, and then she just replicated it. I don't want that. I know its a stupid question but I really do want my hair to look nice, not perfect, just nice. Thanks for everyones help.



About hair?

just tell the stylist u have no idea what u want and would like some suggestions



About hair?

(This is lame advice, but..):



There's a LOT of rad haircuts in those books..



If you like a haircut, ask the hair stylist if it would suit you b4 you actually get it cut.



Just an idea: You can try to color your hair, too! Or curling it(?)



About hair?

you can't get it cut if yoUr talking about ur avatar so no if that's what u mean then no u can only change it but there is a trillion options and u can always change it. hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter