Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need help..... I want to cut my hair,?

I have a long face shape, but my cheek are lil bit chubby, thru out my teenage year until now, i been havin da same hair style, i always have it cut layer



I need help..... I want to cut my hair,?

medium layers.. cut croppyish.. have it longish.. i dunno.. ask the hairstylist what would suit you..



I need help..... I want to cut my hair,?

not trying to be rude. but i think if your abit chubby. then long hair with layers looks good. [if a good jobs done on it] seems to lengthen you out kidn of.



x



I need help..... I want to cut my hair,?

okay well iunno if you still got chubby cheaks or anything but like ive learnt from experiance full fringes make you look chubby even if you arnt so dont do that



if you dont have a side fringe then you could get one coz they look good on like everyone i think long hair looks good with lots of layers but not so it looks like a mullet iunno or you could always get a bob or possible get the girl guy cut u know the girl cut thts really short, like short like guy hair ... anyway but if you like your hair cut now and want something different you could always dye it



I need help..... I want to cut my hair,?

i have chubby cheeks too and im not fat either but long side swpeted angled bangs look good and soft layers around the face work as well if its short try clip in hair extensions they look good and dont come out easy and try dying your hair because certain colors have different affects on your face i know that lighter colors make your face seem slimer tanner and make blemishes lees noticeable



I need help..... I want to cut my hair,?

don't do the bob



I need help..... I want to cut my hair,?

http://www.makeoversolutions.com/makeove... try that web site



also please everybody answer my question



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter