Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair advice?

i want to cut my hair. i have long hair and a round shaped face. i want to get long layers, but my shortest layer to be where my collar bone is. i also would like some side-swept bangs that are kind of long and will match my face shape.



also, are the razors used to take off some weight of the hair? because my hair is naturally thick, wavy/curly. im thinking about asking them to use it, would it be a good idea? oh and please answer with pictures, because i cant find any pictures close enough to the hair style that i would like. thank you =)



Hair advice?

oh yeah, the razors cts are great! man my head feels a lot lighter now, and hair is more managable too.



sorry no pix



Hair advice?

i forget her name.. shes on the "my wife and kids" show plays as jay.. she has a round face and great hair.. take a pic and show it to your hair stylist



Hair advice?

check out these long hair layered pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter