Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm looking for a new hair cut?

I want a new hair cut and I'm not sure wat to choose. I like the whole emo hair style but I don't want something thats too messy looking. I also want to keep the length of my hair cause I'm trying to grow it out for grad. I'm fine with layers and anything when it comes to banges.....Please help me out! my hair is a little past my sholders, and my banges are below my chin...(grown out)



I'm looking for a new hair cut?

how about some razor side swept bangs and add and angle and some razor layers to it, that way you wont loose too much length but its textured and can be messy or neat your choice.



please help with mine.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



I'm looking for a new hair cut?

um shoulder lenghth with a fringe



I'm looking for a new hair cut?

there isnt really much to choose from if you want emo but not messy. i think that you should cut your bangs shorter so their side bangs or real bangs because thats what the emo/punk hairstyle is, in every emo/punk hair picture they have some sort of bangs. you can also get a ton of layers and just not mess them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter