Thursday, June 17, 2010

How would you do my hair/makeup?

Okay.. just wondering how you would do your hair (color, cut, style, etc) and makeup if this was you.. http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m22/w...



i feel like i'm in a rut.. so any help would be greatt!!



pictures would also be veryyy helpful! thankss



How would you do my hair/makeup?

I love the look you have stay kind of natural wiht the make up like light browns with a little sheen but maybe a few hi-lites in the hair but i love the length and maybe once and a while throw some loose curls in it wiht a large curling iron add so much body to it. But good luck



How would you do my hair/makeup?

well your hair is already well enough to start off with. i would suggest getting more side bangs and thinning the ends of your hair for that wispy look on the ends. and some slightly orange highlights on your blond hair would look nice. and your eyes already look nice, it doesnt need much work. some smokey eye with brown eyeshadow would look nice.



How would you do my hair/makeup?

I think you are rockin it now! Love the cut! You could shorten the hair with some layers. Maybe some shorter layers that frame your face a bit more. Blonde streaks are bad for your hair but your color looks pretty natural so I would stick with that!



How would you do my hair/makeup?

I have to say I would maybe shorten the hair but the style is is awesome and the color is great. Maybe just a little blush on the cheeks and your good to go. You look great!!



How would you do my hair/makeup?

For your eyes I would wear either black or brown liquid eyeliner on both the top and bottom of your eyes. (Not to much on the bottom though. Put very small eyeliner lines on the bottom and then smear it.) Also put on a purple eyeshadow to bring out your eyes. Don't wear mascara just curl your lashes. Some people think that your eyelashes look better if you blow dry them when you curl them, but it looks horrible. Your eyelashes go straight up and it looks like you drew on your eyelashes on the top of your eyelashes.



Put a little bronzer and very light pink blush. For your lips wear a light pink so that way your pearly white teeth stand out =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter