Thursday, June 17, 2010

Short hair question?

i just got my hair cut today and i need hair styling suggestions...accessorries whatever...any info would be great...my hair is cut to the base of my neck and it is layered...



Short hair question?

Use a wax for styling or a paste to shape your hair the way you want it, than use joico firm hairspray to complete the job which you can buy at a beauty salon. If you want you can buy a more affordable hairspray that has a very strong hold. With the joico firm your hair will be like a rock. It wont move at all not even in the wind.



Short hair question?

headbands with bows look CUTE on short hair! my hair is above my shoulders in a bob and i have side swept bangs. after i shower, i add a hair serum thoughout my hair and then i use a roller bursh and a blowdryer to style it inward.



=D



Short hair question?

http://www.inhairstyle.com/hairstyle-pic...



press the next number across the bottom to see all the hairstyles for shot hair =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter