Sunday, June 20, 2010

I cut off all my hair. now what??

ok so yesterday i cut off all my it looks exactly like this



http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2...



i love it, my hair used to be down about 7 inches past my shoulders and now it is this. i have never had short hair before and i am never going back to long hair. but i have no clue what to do with it. do you style your hair when it is short?? Or does it just look the same every day??



HELP ME PLEASE!!!



I cut off all my hair. now what??

that's so cute!



most people with short hair leave it the same everyday, because there aren't really a lot of possiblities. you can play around with it, but i think it would look best if you leave it be.



I cut off all my hair. now what??

wow, nice cropped hair. yes, you should style hair that short. try getting some hair wax so you could sculpt your hair.



I cut off all my hair. now what??

well you can make it messy in the back to style it. But you can make it look the same everyday if you want.



I cut off all my hair. now what??

Thats a cute cut.



Yeah usually it's just the same.



I cut off all my hair. now what??

Nice haircut. I think you have to keep it the same every day. You can vary the length, let it grow out a little then cut it a little shorter etc. Good luck with you new haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter