Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair Question (I'm a Guy) Hair Experts need your help! Best Answer given? (haircut pics inside)

Right now my hair a shade under a inch in the front part of my head and 2/3 of an inch at the tip of my head. (flat-top hair cut, but I haven't cut it for 3 weeks now)



http://www.hairfinder.com/info/flattop.g...



I would like it to stay flat down now. I had good medium length long hair until I was around 12 when my dad for some reason cut it like super short and it started to stay up.



I'm 20 years old now.



So I would like to change my hair style to something like this:http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3791/...



Question 1)



So how long should my hair be for that haircut and what product is that guy in the picture using?



Question 2)



Also I shampoo my head everyday, but now I do it every 2 days. Do I wash my head with water when I don't shampoo + Conditioner? or I can conditioner everyday?



Hair Question (I'm a Guy) Hair Experts need your help! Best Answer given? (haircut pics inside)?

On average a person's hair grows a half an inch a month. Your best bet is to find a stylist you can stick with and continue to go to him/her. Bring the picture so they know what the eventual goal is. That way they are cutting the hair in ways that will lead to the style you want. For now, every month or so should be sufficent for a cut while you let it grow. After it is cut, most men will need a cut once every 2 weeks for shorter hair. Once a month if your hair grows slower. It is impossible to tell exactly what kind of product he is using by a picture. American crew is a fantastic mens product line. I personally love the fiber and grooming cream for shorter styles. They also have amazing shampoos/conditioners. Do NOT shampoo everyday as it does not allow time for the natural oils in your scalp to do their job. Conditioning every day is also a no-no, especially after you get your desired style as it weighs down the hair. DO get professional products at your local salon. They contain quality ingredients, not fillers like stuff you can buy at the drugstore. If you Are low on cash, don't count out your local beauty school! They are learning so they are going to be more careful. Plus they have their instuctors to help them out. Good luck!



Hair Question (I'm a Guy) Hair Experts need your help! Best Answer given? (haircut pics inside)?

ur hair should b like 3 inches long... and just use simple gel. u'll look great



Hair Question (I'm a Guy) Hair Experts need your help! Best Answer given? (haircut pics inside)?

Call an make an appointment at a salon that offers free consultations to resolve all these questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter