Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Cut 2 year old girl - let grow?

My daughters hair is getting long. I cut her bangs often, but now she has a fit when it is washed, and it gets in her face. She hates having it put up. Any ideas of a good style for a two year old girl? It is past her shoulders at the back right now. (Strawberry blond/blue eyes). Thanks!



Hair Cut 2 year old girl - let grow?

a little bob cut would be cute until she gets a little older



Hair Cut 2 year old girl - let grow?

Sounds exactly like mine I just cut about an inch to an inch and a half off hers and it has helped alot... the ends don't get so tangled.



Hair Cut 2 year old girl - let grow?

A bob just above the shoulders is precious on little girls.



Hair Cut 2 year old girl - let grow?

the little pixie cut works great its short easy to do wash and you wont have to put it up i still do it with my 6 yr old she hates having her hair put up



Hair Cut 2 year old girl - let grow?

I think just a few inches shorter would be OK. At this point, she doesn't really need a "style" because she is little. She might not sit still for the haircut for very long, so it is probably best to just get some trimmed off at the bottom. Make it quick and easy for her.



My daughter has similar problems with her hair, but I haven't cut the back yet because I don't want her to lose her loose waves, she looks so pretty this way.



Good luck with whatever you decide.



Hair Cut 2 year old girl - let grow?

Use an aliceband, clips or maybe even those cute butterfly clips to keep her hair back in the front and then loose



Hair Cut 2 year old girl - let grow?

My 2 year old has long hair too. half way down her back and some curls.



I would suggest cutting about an inch off the back, this will help with the brusing, getting rid of split ends will make brushing easier.



Also use a shampoo with conditioner built in, we use Suave Strawberry scented for kids. It is fun for my daughter, it may be easier for your daughter too.



At 2 kids HATE to get water in their ears, this may be another reason she hates her hair being washed. Take caution when washing her hair, and she may make it easier for you.



Johnsons has a spray on detaingler, that will help with brushing also.



As far as hair styles.... pig tails, braids, pony tails, putting just the front up in a barette or small pony tail. Parting on the side and leaving long. There are 100's of ways you can do your daughters hair. (At our house, pony tails and braids come out in 10 minutes if we don't occupy her time until she forgets they are in)



Hope this helps



Hair Cut 2 year old girl - let grow?

No matter how short it is she will probably throw a fit when you wash her hair. Maybe she would let you braid it? Little girls with long hair, is so beautiful.



Hair Cut 2 year old girl - let grow?

I was thinking the same thing for my 3yr old. Her hair is down to the middle of her back right now. I cut her bangs too but I am not a big fan of bangs. Your daughter sounds alot like mine, strawberry blonde with blue eyes. I want to cut her hair in a style. I think what I am going to do is the shorter in the back and angled longer in the front. Very popular right now and really cute on little girls. I have that style too so that would look cute if we both had that. You can pick up a magazine with little girls hair styles in the grocery store and browse through them. I am sure you can find something you will like and easy for the both of you..Good luck and take a picture when you have it done....It would be cute in a frame as my first professional haircut!



Hair Cut 2 year old girl - let grow?

I do not think i would cut her hair right now because she sound like she is just going to still not let you do much to it. But if i was going to cut it i would find style that matches the shape of her face. I do not think you can give an opinion to the style until you know that. As for the shampoo part try to keep the water out of her eyes or try using waterless shampoo sometimes.



Hair Cut 2 year old girl - let grow?

I cut my daughter's hair myself. I put her in her booster seat that sits in the chair and gave her a sucker to keep her happy. I cut her hair to the top of her shoulders. My daughter is the same way...does not like to put her hair up and her hair gets tangled all the time...the shorter hair helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter